Pages Menu
Categories Menu

Authorities and other matters

  • Application for NIE numbers
  • Resident registration at the Aliens’ Registration Office
  • Registration/renegistration or changes to contracts with utilities such as telephone, electricity, water, property tax and refuse charges, vehicle tax, etc.
  • Accompaniment to offices
  • Support in communication with social security and the tax office
  • Assistance with pension applications in Spain